- We do not collect any information about our site visitors unless they explicitly volunteer it (e.g. via a feedback form). As such, completion of the online form is simply for your own convenience and is purely voluntary. An e-mail address has been provided as an alternative to this form.
- The reason we sometimes gather information about our site visitors is so we can reply to any feedback, queries and comments you may send to us.
- We will never initiate contact with a site visitor and only contact our visitors in order to reply to a query or comment which they have sent to us.
- In accordance with EU regulations, and as part of company policy, we do not send spam by e-mail or otherwise.
- We do not pass on any personal information about our clients or web site visitors to third parties without their informed consent.